Saturday, July 11, 2009

My First Web Award

Yesterday I opened my Gmail account and got a pleasant surprise - an email from Tripbase.com informing that they had given me a Web Award. I checked out their site and true enough, there was my blog together with 20 other winners. On first place was eatingasia.com - one of my favourite food blogs. There were also several other blogs which I visit regularly. This is the whole list:

Tripbase Award Recipients 2009

1st      www.eatingasia.typepad.com
2nd     mykugelhopf.ch
3rd     ramblingspoon.com/blog
4th     www.travelerslunchbox.com
5th     www.parlafood.com
6th     www.sergetheconcierge.com
7th     www.enjoyfoodtravel.com
8th     thaifoodandtravel.com/blog
9th     www.msadventuresinitaly.com/blog
10th   www.simpleitaly.com 

Finalists

youngandfoodish.com
www.frenchduck.com
blog.wanderingspoon.com
annaelong.blogspot.com
cwfoodtravel.blogspot.com
www.paulstravelblog.com
www.notquitenigella.com 
penandfork.wordpress.com
www.provencepost.com
www.tasteslikehome.org

Tripbase Blog Awards 2009
Tripbase Blog Awards 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment