Sunday, June 27, 2010

BM #7- Mixture of Blue and Yellow


Monday #7 - No Man is an Island!
Blue will be lonely without other color! Today, Blue will be mix with Yellow so they would turn Green. Since Hubby and I just turned our marriage into 11 years last Saturday (June 26, 2010), let me invite you to peep in our bedroom. Oops! It's not what you're thinking, he's now in Las Vegas studying. He just sent me a gift, let's peek at it!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Without any further ado, here are the photos:

Photobucket
During summer, I stay here most of the time so I added table and chair,
for temporary study room to save electric bill.

Photobucket
I know you can spot the Blue and Yellow things,
let's get closer, closer, and closer

Photobucket
Papa Bear, Mama Bear, and Baby Bear

Photobucket
I've been blogging the recipes of SBD, seldom read the bottom book :)

Photobucket
looking below and under the bed...

Photobucket
my comfort zone side...

*****

But where's the gift?
Photobucket
Here it is....

Photobucket
What is this? Summer wear?

Photobucket
Another one?

Photobucket
No, it's only one...

Photobucket
It's Reversible Apron

I'm so excited when my husband told me, he bought an apron from Hawaii. I immediately asked him the color and he said my favorite, then I can't wait to see it. I'm so glad he's supporting me with my hobby of cooking
Happy Blue Monday!

and  a touch of
MellowYellowBadge

No comments:

Post a Comment