Friday, March 19, 2010

vietnam travel

While living in Vietnam I found there frequently wasn't much information or decent photos of places to visit off the beaten track available on the internet - it may be easy to find information on towns on the Sinh Cafe routes but beyond that places were often something of a mystery.

It also seemed that many of the guides I came across didn't express the sheer beauty of the country, with dry descriptions and little information beyond where to sleep. I want to try and correct that with this blog and travel guide - although it is still early days - and plan to cover plenty of the hidden locations that make Vietnam so special.

Still, I'm not a fountain of all knowlege by any means, and I would welcome anyone who is so inclined to send in their own stories, tips and advice to the website to help it grow into an authoritative guide on travel in Vietnam. Similarly if you have questions about your upcoming visit please make contact and I'll do my best to offer any tips I can think of.

* Con Dao
* Da Lat
* Hanoi
* Ho Chi Minh City
* Hoi An
* Hue
* Mui Ne - Phan Thiet
* Nha Trang
* Vung Tau


vietnam travel
vietnam travel
vietnam travel
vietnam travel
vietnam travel
vietnam travel
vietnam travel
vietnam travel

No comments:

Post a Comment